Sunday, November 6

a challenge

First post on a long road...
A friend of mine came for a visit. He works in online media and I asked him about blogging. I told him that I'd often started blogs but never gone anywhere with any of them. I just never could find the inspiration to write. Plus, I always felt as though it was more of a personal diary as I figured no-one would be reading anyhow. Finally, I could never really settle on a topic.

He told me he once set himself the challenge of writing a blog post every day for two months and suggested I do the same. That by the end of it I would be thankful I'd started and would find my blogging mojo.

Well, challenge accepted. I don't know about the mojo, but here we go. Now I just have to get brave enough to let people know that I've started so that I've got the impetus to continue.

OK -  first post done.

No comments: